By using Internet-Guide.co.uk (this website), you agree to our terms of conditions listed below. If you do not agree to our terms of conditions, you may not use this website.
Description of Service
Internet-Guide.co.uk aims to provide information about UK online retailers, and also includes user (third party, general public) reviews of these retailers. Internet-Guide.co.uk in no way endorses or supports the accuracy of the information submitted by it's users.
You agree not to use this website unless you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree not to post content which is defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene, libelous, harmful, abusive, harassing or affects another person's privacy.
2. You agree that content you upload does not infringe upon any nondisclosure agreements or employment relationships.
3. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity.
4. You must agree that you will evaluate, and accept all risks associated with the use of any content included on this website, including the reliance on the completeness, accuracy, and usefulness of such content.
5. You must agree that any comment you submit to Internet-Guide.co.uk will be published for the general public to view, and it's at Internet-Guide.co.uk sole discretion to remove or edit this content.
6. You agree not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable regulation or law.
7. You agree that any content you upload does not infringe copyrights and respects the intellectual property of others.
Public Content Posted to Internet-Guide.co.uk
You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate
and control what personal information you choose to upload and disclose
to the public (comments) section of this website. Under no circumstances
will Internet-Guide.co.uk be liable for the public accessibility
of any of the personal information you choose to upload. You agree
that any private information you choose to upload to the public
(comments) section of this website will remain publicly available
indefinitely. Any content you upload and post to the public (comments)
section of this website will grant Internet-Guide.co.uk permanent
royalty-free rights to use, publish, display, and edit this content.
1. This website has done it's best to provide accurate information, but it can give no express or implied warranties or representations about the content provided. Your use of this website is at your own sole risk.
2. If you wish to use this website then acknowledge that Internet-Guide.co.uk has no obligation to monitor content, and it is our sole discretion to move, refuse or remove any content that is available.
3. We accept no responsibility for the damage or loss which may arise from reliance on the information provided.
4. We shall not be liable for any typographical errors.
5. Comments are provided by third party users (general public) of this website, and we are not responsible for their content or any decision made from these comments.
6. Please ensure that content submitted is accurate, truthful and will not infringe any libel or copyright laws.
7. We reserve the absolute right to delete or modify any
contents published on the web site.
8. This website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content and services provided by any third party website.
Internet-Guide.co.uk runs a traffic analysis package, but does not store any traffic data beyond a seven day period. Internet-Guide.co.uk never asks for any personal details from it's users, and respects their privacy. Any email correspondence sent to Internet-Guide.co.uk will remain private and will not be published upon this website in any shape or form.
If you have any issues you wish to raise with Internet-Guide.co.uk, and the content found upon, do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: